Last Updated on June 21, 2022 by Morah Rose
Staying on track with your fitness goals and sticking to a fitness and nutrition plan can be tough!
There are times when you just feel like your body needs time to breathe or feel like giving up.
It feels impossible to meet your body goals!
These powerful female fitness quotes will help remind you why you can’t succumb to that feeling and why even started.
Print them out. Stick them on your mirror. Carry and read them over and over again until they are completely stuck in your mind!
You will be surprised how far you will go with your body goals.
Related: Instagram Fitness Quotes (Captions).
Best Powerful Female Fitness Motivational Quotes
Feel free to share them with friends on social media.
1. “ Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.” – Andrew Murphy
2. “ What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.” – Uknown
3. “ I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.” -Muhammad Ali
4. “ The muscle and the mind must become one. One without the other is zero.” – Lee Haney
You may also like:
5. “ Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” – Jack LaLanne
6. “ Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” – Khloe Kardashian
7. “ A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
8. “ Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.” – John Assaraf
9. “ Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
11. “ Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat.” – Jill Johnson
12. “ Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
13. “ In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.” – Rich Froning Jr.
14. “ There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can’t go through life obsessing about what might have been.” – Hugh Jackman
15. “ The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?” – Greg Plitt
16. “ Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins.